Sales Executive | Bahrain
Who are we?
Eat is a real-time reservations network for fine-dining restaurants. We help diners reserve tables in less than 3 clicks. Eat installs iPads at restaurants to allow hostesses to manage reservations, view floor plans and seat guests. Eat is venture backed and has seated over 200,000 guests to date.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an energetic sales executive. We are growing, and we need you to push our boundaries and help us close more restaurants. Experience is secondary if you can prove to us that you have the drive to grow eat's client base. Most importantly, you need to be driven to excel and learn. We are a startup, and are moving very fast. You need to be comfortable with the pace, and ready to be challenged.
• You have excellent verbal skills in both English and Arabic, with excellent writing skills in English
• You are comfortable with outbound marketing calls
• You have experience using CRM tools and creating measurable sales strategies
• You have social media acumen, and are able to generate inbound interest
• You have the drive to hit your targets and will never stop until you do
• You have a bachelors degree or better
• You worked with startups before
• You worked in Sales before
• You have an existing network in the restaurant industry in the GCC
Your job will be split into two major areas: Inbound and Outbound
Outbound: You will need to track restaurant owners and decision makers, call them, and get them signed to eat.
Inbound: You will create inbound prospects, via social media, blogs, and targeted advertisements, and close them.
• You will record all leads using a CRM tool
• You will execute your own sales strategy, both offline and online, and measure conversion
• You will travel to UAE and Kuwait, to help clients register to eat's services
• You will train staff on how to use eat's tools
• You will learn from users on how to improve eat's products and report findings to eat's technical team
First and foremost, you will learn. We are young, and have many responsibilities. You will get exposed to a high-growth internet startup with plenty of travel opportunities. Secondly, we offer competitive salary with stock options.
If you are interested in joining eat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, and an answer to this question: A new restaurant opens in Bahrain. What is your strategy to find who owns / manages the restaurant? How would you reach this person? Assuming you've arranged a meeting, what is your face-to-face plan, how will you close the deal? Please begin your email with "Bonjour".
Looking forward to your application, good luck!