Please be aware that the municipality of Dubai has issued restrictions for restaurants during the pandemic. For more information click here.
From the restaurant
Please be informed of the following for your convenience:
• All diners are required to wear a facemask when not seated on a table
• Diners will be seated 2 meters apart and must maintain social distancing
•No more than 10 guests per table
• A Payment of 100 AED is required via credit card payment to hold your booking and would be charged incase of no shows
• If your booking is more than 7 days in advance, the payment would be debited and adjusted towards your final bill at the restaurant
• If your booking is in less than 7 days from the day of booking, your credit card will be authorized and not charged unless there is a no show.
Saturday Garden Brunch
A spread of folly favourites with a side of flowing bubbles
Saturdays | From AED 295 | 1pm to 4pm
Sunday Garden Brunch
A lush brunch with a three-hour drinks package
Sundays | From AED 250 | 1pm to 4pm
Cheese & Wine
Two hours of flowing wine alongside a selection of British cheese
Mondays | AED 295 per couple
With a prime location in Souk Madinat Jumeirah, folly offers an informal take on modern dining in a relaxed, welcoming environment. As well as an intimate dining area and open kitchen, folly has two outdoor terrace bars, both featuring stunning views over the Madinat waterways. Whether you visit the restaurants for a craft cocktail and a bite to eat, a leisurely meal or an exclusive private dining experience, you will be whole-heartedly welcomed at Folly. The food at folly is driven by experience and creativity, with a strong focus on flavour and a commitment to sourcing high-quality produce. Contemporary, ingredient-led dishes are executed with skill and finesse and guests are encouraged to create their own tasting menu for a truly personal dining experience.