يرجى العلم أن بلدية دبي قد فرضت قيودًا على المطاعم خلال فترة الوباء. للمزيد من المعلومات اضغط هنا.
• Dress code: casual/chic, traditional wear is welcome
• Tables are available for 2 HRS and a half, after which they will be re-booked. Please contact us at +97143255091 if you want to stay longer
• Tables booked from 1:30 pm to 6.00 pm or 9:30 pm or later, tables will not be re-booked and no need to request the table for a longer period of time if required
• Maximum 20 mins holding time for tables, after which will be canceled
• Window table or specific areas cannot be guaranteed when taking reservations, but will do our best to accomodate your request
• For group bookings please contact us +97143255091
• Food that has not been prepared in our kitchens is not to be consumed on our premises, this includes celebratory cakes, please ask if you would like a cake made by us
• We cater for most dietary requirements and have strict policies in place for customers with food allergies
• Increased hygiene and social distancing measures must be followed.
• Smoking:cigars or pipes are not permitted
Eat Greek honors the breadth of traditional Greek cuisine by bringing fresh, wholesome cooking from all regions of Greece to a contemporary and comfortable setting in upbeat Dubai.
From the moment you step through their doors, you feel you’ve been transported to Greece. You are surrounded in an authentic, cozy Mediterranean atmosphere with imported limestone and distressed wood floors, stone washed walls, exposed wood beams, and a beautiful sea view.
Their open kitchen prepares the freshest selections of the Mediterranean specialties and authentic Greek food.
We had family dinner with Eat Greek which is our favorite restaurant, the moment we arrived to the Resturant we were looked after more than 5 start hotel service , The manager is super active and...
Dec 24, 2020
Very tender steak meat. The beetroot salad was a new taste for me and I enjoyed but I would’ve liked a bit more apple pieces in it. The Greek steak was great but also the feta cheese and black olives...
Dec 06, 2020
I’ve ordered their food many times from Deliveroo so was aware of the menu. It was the first time we had eaten in and the restaurant was pretty busy due to the holiday period. Despite this the staff...