Please be aware that the municipality of Dubai has issued restrictions for restaurants during the pandemic. For more information click here.
From the restaurant
• Dress code: casual/chic, traditional wear is welcome
• Tables are available for 2 HRS and a half, after which they will be re-booked. Please contact us at +97143255091 if you want to stay longer
• Tables booked from 1:30 pm to 6.00 pm or 9:30 pm or later, tables will not be re-booked and no need to request the table for a longer period of time if required
• Maximum 20 mins holding time for tables, after which will be canceled
• Window table or specific areas cannot be guaranteed when taking reservations, but will do our best to accomodate your request
• For group bookings please contact us +97143255091
• Food that has not been prepared in our kitchens is not to be consumed on our premises, this includes celebratory cakes, please ask if you would like a cake made by us
• We cater for most dietary requirements and have strict policies in place for customers with food allergies
• Increased hygiene and social distancing measures must be followed.
• Smoking:cigars or pipes are not permitted
Eat Greek honors the breadth of traditional Greek cuisine by bringing fresh, wholesome cooking from all regions of Greece to a contemporary and comfortable setting in upbeat Dubai.
From the moment you step through their doors, you feel you’ve been transported to Greece. You are surrounded in an authentic, cozy Mediterranean atmosphere with imported limestone and distressed wood floors, stone washed walls, exposed wood beams, and a beautiful sea view.
Their open kitchen prepares the freshest selections of the Mediterranean specialties and authentic Greek food.
Always loved a bite to eat once I’m done shopping in this place. Or even when I’m just hungry, I’d comfortably walk in. My favorite is the authentic Greek salad, which yes it doesn’t have any chopped...
Sep 29, 2020
We claim that we are foodies, we give this restaurant 10/10 for the following:
- Tasty and healthy food
- Great service, special thanks to our waiter Riyas in Mall of the Emirates he was very...
Sep 15, 2020
What a wonderful dining experience at the mall! Who would have thought that an impromptu decision to have lunch at Eat Greek would turn into the highlight of the weekend! It was such a refreshing...