يرجى العلم أن بلدية دبي قد فرضت قيودًا على المطاعم خلال فترة الوباء. للمزيد من المعلومات اضغط هنا.
• Dress code: casual/chic, traditional wear is welcome
• Tables are available for 2 HRS and a half, after which they will be re-booked. Please contact us at +97145895665 if you want to stay longer
• Tables booked from 1:30 pm to 6.00 pm or 9:30 pm or later, tables will not be re-booked and no need to request the table for a longer period of time if required
• Maximum 20 mins holding time for tables, after which will be canceled
• Window table or specific areas cannot be guaranteed when taking reservations, but will do our best to accomodate your request
• For group bookings please contact us +97145895665
• Food that has not been prepared in our kitchens is not to be consumed on our premises, this includes celebratory cakes, please ask if you would like a cake made by us
• We cater for most dietary requirements and have strict policies in place for customers with food allergies
• Increased hygiene and social distancing measures must be followed.
• Smoking:cigars or pipes are not permitted
Located on the vibrant waterfront promenade at Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Taverna presents a chic Greek dining experience serving authentic dishes in a rustic yet elegant setting.
The interior is inspired by modern Greece, with white washed walls, exposed wood, neutral tones and accents of tarnished copper.
Headed by Greek Chef Theo Rouvas, the kitchen promises a traditional taste of Greece, with a focus on fresh, local seafood, hand selected and cooked to each diner’s preference. A charcoal grill visible from the walkway prepares meat cuts the rustic way, creating dishes to savour from simple cooking with Greek flavor. Taverna delivers true Greek hospitality in a cozy, chic ambience.
Fantastic Greek food, nice cocktails ( you definitely should try the one with yogurt!!). Great starters. Meat and fish was excellent, good quality, well prepared. This restaurant is absolutely great...
Oct 10, 2021
As always the food and atmosphere was delightful. We thought the prawns may have been a little undercooked and asked the waiter to send them back. Both the manager and then the chef came to explain...
Oct 09, 2021
Very nice place with great food, and amazing hospitality. Mahmoud made us all feel like home, he knows the menu very well, and made great recommendations.special thanks for Chef Theo, for his...