• The restaurant is open daily from 7 PM until 3 AM.
• Our dress code is smart and elegant. Please be advised that caps, flip-flops, open-toe shoes, shorts, and sportswear are not permitted. Traditional wear is welcome.
• Your reservation will be held for 15 minutes from your reservation timing, after which it be marked as a no-show and chargeable at AED 120 per person.
• Your table will be booked for a maximum of 2 hours from the reservation time.
• Please note that all reservations during Thursday to Saturday from 9:00pm onwards are subject to a minimum spending of 600 AED per person and daily for 10 people and above.
• Kindly note that the table area request (smoking or non-smoking) are considered but not guaranteed.
• As per company policy, only the host is entitled to pay, nobody else; unless the host verbally agrees to Amelia’s management that one of the guests can pay the bill.
• Young guests between 13 to 20 yrs. old are allowed to dine latest by 11:00 PM in the non-smoking area and ages 3 to 12 yrs. old are most welcome in the non-smoking area at 7/7:30PM with 2 hours dining experience and under 3 yrs. old is not permitted.
• Pregnant women are allowed to dine in the non-smoking area only.
• In compliance with the UAE Law, guests must be above 21 years old for alcohol service in all areas of the restaurant.
• As per company policy, bringing outside food or beverage is not permitted in the venue. Any guests wishing to bring in a cake for a celebration are permitted to do so, but an AED 45 supplementary charge per person will be implemented for this request.
• Please let us know if there is any special occasion you are celebrating and/or dietary requirements that we need to be aware of.
Nikkei Cuisine (Japanese & Peruvian origin) with Mediterranean hints
Transcend into a retro futuristic steampunk inspired theme with a mixture of elegance, feminine atmosphere embodying a mix of aviation with both machinery & sophistication.