Please be aware that the municipality of Dubai has issued restrictions for restaurants during the pandemic. For more information click here.
From the restaurant
• Christmas Offer (24th & 25th December), 4 course menu AED 449 pp, No A la carte menu.
• Offering A’la Carte Menu.
• Indoor Dining with access to the terrace to watch the Dubai Fountains.
• Terrace table can be confirmed at 6:30; 7:00pm and 9:30pm with 2.5 hrs. table turnover and a minimum spend of AED 300 per person
and Indoor tables has a minimum spend of AED 150 per person ( Mon – Wed ) and AED 200 per person ( Thu – Sat ) consumable on food and beverages.
• Located on the 03rd floor of Burj Khalifa
• All ages are welcomed
• Dress code is Smart Casual
• Reservations are held for 15 mins. should the guests be running late
• Diwali Set-Menu AED 349 per person
Please be informed that A’la Carte menu will not be available on this day.
Armani/Amal is a classy Indian restaurant in the Armani hotel; the 3rd floor terrace has views over the Dubai fountain light show and the Burj Khalifa. The interior is elegant with simple modern vaulted arches throughout the dining hall. The cuisine is classic Indian cooking prepared using traditional methods. Staff are well trained and dressed to match the high-class setting.
Terrace Sitting Schedules are either 7:00pm or 9:30pm only and the minimum spend is 300AED per person
I cannot find any fault in the wonderful meal we enjoyed at Amal.
We started outside but it was too cold so the very accommodating staff found us a lovely table inside. Throughout the service was...
Jan 08, 2021
Over all food, service and surroundings great! Firstly we was greeted very unwelcoming from staff the 2 ladies were very rude and then they also questioned a male wearing smart shorts but then let a...
Dec 31, 2020
Ate at Amal Tuesday and it did not disappoint, the staff were great and very knowledgable and were not pushy they explained the menu. There were 4 of us and we had one of he set menus and you get...