Please be aware that the municipality of Bahrain has issued restrictions for restaurants during the pandemic. For more information click here.
From the restaurant
Please be informed of the following for your convenience:
• All diners are required to wear masks while entering and exiting the outlet.
• Confirmed reservation holding time is 15 minutes
• Max 6 guests per table
• For reservations more than 6 guests please call at 17586499
• Guests must remain seated. Individuals or groups are not permitted to stand, gather or dance anywhere at the restaurant, by their tables or the bar
•Social distancing of 2 meters must be adhered to at all times
• All visitors aged 12 years and above, must show proof of full vaccination or Covid-19 recovery to access the restaurant. Children aged 11 and below are permitted only when accompanied by a vaccinated or recovered adult."
• Smoking is allowed.
Sunday - Thursday, 12 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. // BHD 18 per person with 2 beverage.
Nirvana, located at the luxurious Ritz-Carlton, serves up some of the best authentic Indian cuisine in Bahrain in a setting that is reminiscent of a palatial den of the maharaja! A real focus on quality over quantity, this place really does confirm that great things come in small packages.
Executive Indian Chef Mahipal Singh keeps the menu simple by offering only a handful of options to choose from, but you're guaranteed that it's all going to be delicious! Fragrant aromas, delicate flavors, zingy spice combinations and stunning presentation are found across all the dishes on offer. Not sure what to get? The Kashmiri lamb rogan josh is succulent and delicious, as is the hammour macher johl!