Please be aware that the municipality of Bahrain has issued restrictions for restaurants during the pandemic. For more information click here.
From the restaurant
Please be informed of the following for your convenience:
• All diners are required to wear masks
• Dress Code: No Shorts
• Online reservations only for outdoors
• The Hotel will call the guest to confirm the reservation
• Confirmed reservation holding time is 15 minutes
• Max 5 guests per table
• For reservations more than 5 guests please call the restaurant directly
• For any group reservation or any special request please call the restaurant directly
Nirvana, located at the luxurious Ritz-Carlton, serves up some of the best authentic Indian cuisine in Bahrain in a setting that is reminiscent of a palatial den of the maharaja! A real focus on quality over quantity, this place really does confirm that great things come in small packages.
Executive Indian Chef Mahipal Singh keeps the menu simple by offering only a handful of options to choose from, but you're guaranteed that it's all going to be delicious! Fragrant aromas, delicate flavors, zingy spice combinations and stunning presentation are found across all the dishes on offer. Not sure what to get? The Kashmiri lamb rogan josh is succulent and delicious, as is the hammour macher johl!