Please be aware that the municipality of Dubai has issued restrictions for restaurants during the pandemic. For more information click here.
From the restaurant
• 28th of December and 4th of January - Minimum spending of 1000AED per person
- If you are running late please contact the restaurant so that we can try our best to accommodate you; if we do not hear from you we will hold your table for 15 minutes only.
- Dress code in Play is smart elegant
- Saturday Brunch starts at 5:00pm-9:00pm (A La Carte Menu from 9:00pm onwards). The Kitchen closes at 11:00pm.
- Monday Brunch First seating 8:00pm-10:00pm options:
Option 1: AED 450 menu with 2 hours of open bar house spirits
Option 2: AED 550 menu with 2 hours of open bar premium spirits
-Monday Brunch Second seating 22:00 to closing 03:00AM options:
Option 1: AED 550 menu with 2 hours of open bar premium spirits
Option 2:A la Carte with a minimum spend of AED 550 based on food and beverage
A new comer to Dubai’s fine-dining scene, PLAY Restaurant & Lounge has quickly made a name for itself with its delicious East meets West cuisine served in a chic setting. Located 36th floors up at the H Hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road, this place has some killer city views as well as an interesting Mediterranean and Japanese food fusion offering.
PLAY offers a wide variety of dishes all created with high quality produce and culinary zest. Some of the items on offer include a delicious pita surprise starter, wagyu beef truffle carpaccio, seafood gyoza, french fries truffles and a signature black cod that is one of the best we have ever eaten! The contemporary Mediterranean menu with its delicious Japanese twist is beautifully accompanied by a rock-star beverage listing.
The interior is decked out in warming hues of caramel and gold, and decorated with the Asian elements that add a touch of the exotic. The sleek bar area offering unrivalled views of the metropolis below is upbeat and trendy. The perfect venue to savor excellent modern cuisine in comfort and class.