Please be aware that the municipality of Dubai has issued restrictions for restaurants during the pandemic. For more information click here.
From the restaurant
Please be informed of the following for your convenience:
• Credit card details are required for the booking confirmation.
• Table reservations are hold for 15 minutes.
• Age policy: all guests need to be adults, 21 years old or above.
• Dress code: smart elegant - no shorts, sportswear or open flat shoes. Local/traditional attire are allowed till 11pm only.
• The last food order is at 11:30pm.
• Only mixed groups or couples are permitted.
• Maximum of 10 persons per table.
• All diners are required to wear a mask while entering or passing through the restaurant.
Fairmont Hotel, Trade Centre Area, Trade Centre Area
Mediterranean • Fine Dining • $$$
Known for its opulence and decadence, Dubai has become a leading city in the culinary world and a playground for the elite. Bagatelle Dubai is counted among the top restaurants in the city, and welcomes visitors from all over the world to experience the ultimate joie de vivre lifestyle. Just as its sister restaurants across the globe, Bagatelle Dubai is designed to reflect classic Parisian elements highlighted by bold artwork and open format music, keeping guests entertained and mesmerized every night.
Bistrot Bagatelle Dubai boasts a strong focus on fresh, clean flavours and ingredients as the center of the concept, with French classics enlivened with innovative flavour combinations and a lighter approach to dining.
Thursday and Friday nights are the go to evenings of fun, frolics and the finest cuisine, with themed nights also taking place. Tuesday, Le Mardi C’est Permis centers around the French cuisine and music scene. Saturday night awaits you... Reggaeton with an elegant twist, this is Bagaeton drunch from 8pm till late. Sunday plays host to Bagatelle’s Unplugged, with a live soul music performance to entertain the guests.