Please be aware that the municipality of Dubai has issued restrictions for restaurants during the pandemic. For more information click here.
From the restaurant
Please be informed of the following for your convenience:
• All diners are required to wear a mask.
• Age policy for non-in-house guests.
Kids below 12 years old and adults above 60 years old are not allowed to dine.
• For in-house guests below 12 years old are allowed.
• Maximum of 4 pax per table.
• Age Policy: 21 years old and above are welcome. Children are only permitted if accompanied bu an adult staying at Jumeirah Al Naseem.
Jumeirah Al Naseem, Madinat Jumeirah, Madinat Jumeirah
Japanese • Lounge • $$
Experience an eclectic Japanese fusion pop-up concept created at the hands of the Japanese/Argentinian Chef Cristian Goya at Summersalt, Jumeirah Al Naseem. A new dining experience for lunch and dinner fuses the artful craft of Japanese cooking with the flavours of South America, alongside a selection of new Japanese inspired drinks, all served on the shores of Madinat Jumeirah’s private beach, with views of the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.