Please be aware that the municipality of Dubai has issued restrictions for restaurants during the pandemic. For more information click here.
From the restaurant
• Dress code: casual/chic, traditional wear is welcome
• Tables are available for 2 HRS and a half, after which they will be re-booked. Please contact us at +97143950660 if you want to stay longer
• Tables booked from 1:30 pm to 6.00 pm or 9:30 pm or later, tables will not be re-booked and no need to request the table for a longer period of time if required
• Maximum 20 mins holding time for tables, after which will be canceled
• Window table or specific areas cannot be guaranteed when taking reservations, but will do our best to accomodate your request
• For group bookings please contact us +97143950660
• Food that has not been prepared in our kitchens is not to be consumed on our premises, this includes celebratory cakes, please ask if you would like a cake made by us
• We cater for most dietary requirements and have strict policies in place for customers with food allergies
• Increased hygiene and social distancing measures must be followed.
• Smoking:cigars or pipes are not permitted
Tribes is a fun, casual dining restaurant located in Mall of the Emirates and The Dubai Mall. The menu has been inspired by the amazing food and flavours of Africa, an extremely diverse continent, with numerous tribes, who not only speak different languages, they also have very different foods, which they prepare and serve to their family and friends with a lot of pride.
Tribes offers a memorable fusion of exotic flavors, taken from the African continent since the Tribal era, influenced by the Spice Islands of the East, the French in the West, the Malay & Dutch in the South and the Arabic flavours of the North.
We had a fantastic experience in Tribes MOE! Food is super and service is superb! We ordered the small braii and the ribs, amazing choice.. We were perfectly taken care of by Fidel, very attentif and...
Nov 07, 2020
We visited The Tribes MoE and from the the beginning everything was perfect. The food was fresh and delicious not forgetting the exceptional & personalised service, many thanks to Gilbert and Bernard...
Oct 17, 2020
I tried a Kobe ribeye steak for the first time, so there was some apprehension. There was a distinct venison flavour, which was okayish, but it was not at all succulent, as a ribeye should be, and...