With an unparalleled view of Dubai’s world-class Al Meydan racetrack, Farriers is a great international dining choice. Serving up a great carvery on a Sunday complete with Yorkshire puddings, as well as offering a variety of choices with live cooking stations, this restaurant is the perfect option for the whole family.
Dust off your snazziest 90's shoes and hit play on the Walkman as we roll it back to the golden decade. We're bringing in the weekend in retro style with a toast to the ultimate 90's themed brunch and culinary blasts from the past. With live play of nostalgic hit after hit from your favorite bands and 90's stars, the guilty pleasures will keep you grooving until closing.
• AED 149 per person - Includes themed buffet with soft drinks
• AED 249 per person - Includes themed buffet with soft drinks, water, house beverages (wine, beer and spirits). House beverages might be changed weekly due to availability
• Children from 0 - 5 dine with our compliment and from 6 - 12 years old receive 50%. Full price applies for children above 12 years old
Starting on 3rd September 2020
Every Thursday from 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Weekly on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 12:30pm - 3:30pm
• AED 89 per person - Starter, Main Dish, and Beverage
• AED 99 per person - Starter, Main Dish, Dessert and Beverage Special
• Children from 0 - 5 dine with our complimentary and from 6 - 12 years old receive 50%. The full price applies for children above 12 years old.
• AED 199 per person -themed buffet with non-alcoholic beverages.
• AED 349 per person -themed buffet with non-alcoholic and house alcoholic beverages (wine, beer, spirits, and cocktails)
• Children from 0-5 dine with our complimentary and from 6-12 years old receive 50%. The full price applies for children above 12 years old.
Starting 18th September 2020
Every Thursday | 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Visited Farriers for the first time for more than a year and this time for their Thursday evening brunch.
The terrace facing race track is under renovation, but besides inside seating, they have a...
Jan 25, 2020
Normal buffet. They don’t have big options. I believe the price is high due to the options. Good customer service from the staff.
Jan 24, 2020
Friday all you can eat buffet. 2 out of 4 of us were very happy. 1 wanted a better fish selection and me, gluten free vegetarian was not so lucky.
The mini salads looked good but no one around to ask...