Please be aware that the municipality of Dubai has issued restrictions for restaurants during the pandemic. For more information click here.
From the restaurant
• Dress code: casual/chic, traditional wear is welcome
• Tables are available for 2 HRS and a half, after which they will be re-booked. Please contact us at +97145895665 if you want to stay longer
• Tables booked from 1:30 pm to 6.00 pm or 9:30 pm or later, tables will not be re-booked and no need to request the table for a longer period of time if required
• Maximum 20 mins holding time for tables, after which will be canceled
• Window table or specific areas cannot be guaranteed when taking reservations, but will do our best to accomodate your request
• For group bookings please contact us +97145895665
• Food that has not been prepared in our kitchens is not to be consumed on our premises, this includes celebratory cakes, please ask if you would like a cake made by us
• We cater for most dietary requirements and have strict policies in place for customers with food allergies
• Increased hygiene and social distancing measures must be followed.
• Smoking:cigars or pipes are not permitted
Located on the vibrant waterfront promenade at Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Taverna presents a chic Greek dining experience serving authentic dishes in a rustic yet elegant setting.
The interior is inspired by modern Greece, with white washed walls, exposed wood, neutral tones and accents of tarnished copper.
Headed by Greek Chef Theo Rouvas, the kitchen promises a traditional taste of Greece, with a focus on fresh, local seafood, hand selected and cooked to each diner’s preference. A charcoal grill visible from the walkway prepares meat cuts the rustic way, creating dishes to savour from simple cooking with Greek flavor. Taverna delivers true Greek hospitality in a cozy, chic ambience.
Amazing restaurant with good food and amazing service. Because of some occasion with reservation app I reserved table 2 days later. Manager of restaurant found only free table especially for us. Food...
Mar 30, 2021
Strongly recommended restaurant for an authentic greek cuisine experience in Dubai!!! Without any hesitation, this place deserves five stars for its delicious food, for its choice of drinks...
Mar 26, 2021
Very average. Came here with high expectations based on other reviews. Service wasn’t great, main course plonked down while starter plates still on table. Finished main course with no one checking...