Please be aware that the municipality of Dubai has issued restrictions for restaurants during the pandemic. For more information click here.
From the restaurant
• Dress code: casual/chic, traditional wear is welcome
• Tables are available for 2 HRS and a half, after which they will be re-booked. Please contact us at +97145895665 if you want to stay longer
• Tables booked from 1:30 pm to 6.00 pm or 9:30 pm or later, tables will not be re-booked and no need to request the table for a longer period of time if required
• Maximum 20 mins holding time for tables, after which will be canceled
• Window table or specific areas cannot be guaranteed when taking reservations, but will do our best to accomodate your request
• For group bookings please contact us +97145895665
• Food that has not been prepared in our kitchens is not to be consumed on our premises, this includes celebratory cakes, please ask if you would like a cake made by us
• We cater for most dietary requirements and have strict policies in place for customers with food allergies
• Increased hygiene and social distancing measures must be followed.
• Smoking:cigars or pipes are not permitted
Located on the vibrant waterfront promenade at Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Taverna presents a chic Greek dining experience serving authentic dishes in a rustic yet elegant setting.
The interior is inspired by modern Greece, with white washed walls, exposed wood, neutral tones and accents of tarnished copper.
Headed by Greek Chef Theo Rouvas, the kitchen promises a traditional taste of Greece, with a focus on fresh, local seafood, hand selected and cooked to each diner’s preference. A charcoal grill visible from the walkway prepares meat cuts the rustic way, creating dishes to savour from simple cooking with Greek flavor. Taverna delivers true Greek hospitality in a cozy, chic ambience.
What an amazing evening, the most delicious food every dish was amazing so fresh and so much flavor! Loved it!
The service is also unbelievable, great recommendations and best service by Mark and...
Sep 11, 2021
This is my 6th time to visit in the last 2 months. Great food, ambience and great staff. Truly it is a great spot to go to have good food, wine and service. Can’t say any more as I am planning to...
Sep 11, 2021
Well, you don’t have Mediterranean sea ten feet from your table but food is as good or even better as the one you could experience in Mykonos or Paros. And service is friendly, full of attention and...